[Bioperl-l] SearchIO failing test 203

Aaron J Mackey Aaron J. Mackey" <amackey@virginia.edu
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:08:13 -0400 (EDT)

The failure had nothing to do with qr//, but with the fact that fasta
result parsing now disambiguates between name and description ... tests
updated, and that particular qr// usage removed (does qr really not work
on 5.005 - lots of the SearchIO test uses qr to encapsulate a regexp for
ok()).

-Aaron