[Bioperl-l] Bug Question

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Wed, 09 Oct 2002 17:16:22 -0400

We don't control DNS for perl.org and our server IP addresses have
changed recently. If you email "bioperl-bugs@bioperl.org" it will work.
You can also visit our bugzilla page at http://bugzilla.bioperl.org/
(this is probably the best way).

I've contacted the DNS admins for perl.org about our "bio.perl.org"
entry but no response yet. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

-Chris