[Bioperl-l] FW: Warning: could not send message

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:05:03 -0700

I don't know whether our email server is the only one having this problem, but generally people may experience problems when sending to bioperl-l@bio.perl.org since the server and IP address migration. bioperl-l@bioperl.org works no problem for me.

	-hilmar

-----Original Message-----
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@gnf.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 6:49 PM
To: Hilmar Lapp
Subject: Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:29:15 -0700 (PDT)
from exch02.lj.gnf.org [172.25.10.20]

<bioperl-l@bio.perl.org>... Deferred: Operation timed out with bio.perl.org.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old