[Bioperl-l] howto + Changes + Pise little changes

Catherine Letondal letondal@pasteur.fr
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:42:17 +0100

Hi,

Is there any doc/howto planned in the bioperl-run part?
About the Changes file: what is the convention? Are we still at:  0.01 Initial release

Regarding Pise code, I have made some changes:

1) Email: email is now optional for bioperl users (not for Web interfaces :-))
since there is a default email (it's an alias here at Pasteur where no analysis
results will be sent). So you can either do:
       my $factory = new Bio::Tools::Run::AnalysisFactory::Pise(-email => 'me@domain');
or just:
       my $factory = new Bio::Tools::Run::AnalysisFactory::Pise();

2) Since some tests have started with examples, as I was able to see in the log files,
I have added proper data files in the examples/pise directory. Actually I don't know
whether this is the good place to put examples? Is it going to the howto directory now?

Thanks,

--
Catherine Letondal -- Pasteur Institute Computing Center