[Bioperl-l] HELP PLEASE. (too many open file problem)

Gudmundur Arni Thorisson mummi@cshl.org
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:38:00 +0000

   See the discussion a couple of days ago on this topic  ('too many open
files'). According to Jason's mail on this issue, the
Bio::Tools::Run::StandAloneBlast tempfile-problem has been eliminated in
recent Bioperl release (or was that just in bioperl-live CVS, Jason, not
in the current release?)

                    Mummi