[Bioperl-l] bioperl-db -- qualifier values

Keith Allen kallen@paragen.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:56:56 -0500

Hmm.  I'm beginning to think you may be right.  It's kind of looking
like even in the embl data where the EC number ends up being passed
into the feature table code, it isn't always handled correctly, and the
EC number just ends up embedded in a string somewhere.

Am I being overly optimistic to suggest having traps placed in the
appropriate spots to capture EC numbers, like

and then spoon feed it as a tag value pair to the feature table code?

(just wondering)

                    -Keith