[Bioperl-l] Bioperl Pedigree

Albert Vernon Smith ensembl@cargo.net
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:35:36 -0000 (GMT)

I checked out bioperl-pedigree and complied it, but all the tests fail
with a warning about "Use of Bio::Root::RootI is deprecated."  So,
these modules need to be updated to reflect this.  I am relatively
novice with this stuff, so is it a matter of changing references of
Bio::Root::RootI to Bio::Root::Root or something more involved?

I did have success comiliing bioperl-pedigree on top of branch-07, but
want to have some similar functionality with the current version.  Are
there specific plans to update bioperl-pedigree to the current
codebase?

All the best,
-albert