[Bioperl-l] bioperl-db install doing more than burping

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:52:31 -0500 (EST)

The map, marker, ePCR stuff was all from my - now rotting - code.

bioperl-db-0.1 was built for bioperl 0.7, we've improved the object
structure since that release so the Annotation objects and the RootI
inheritance has changed, hence lots of the msgs and errors (confusing eh?)

Do this
% cvs -d:pserver:cvs@cvs.bioperl.org:/home/repository/bioperl login
password:
(enter cvs)
% cvs -d:pserver:cvs@cvs.bioperl.org:/home/repository/bioperl co bioperl-db

The bioperl-db distro that works with bioperl 1.0 will be packaged up
after 1.0 goes out and we are confident that the bugs are shaken out.  The
CVS version is the best option we have at this point.  I can generate a
tarball for you if aren't able to get the CVS past a firewall.

-j

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University