[Bioperl-l] More fixes; next 5 days

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 19:57:23 +0000 (GMT)

I have committed a couple more fixes. I have only one outstanding bug on
my list. As my changes are minor I am not going to rebuild the tar file.

I aim to have release candidate 1 tar file out tomorrow. I do realise that
not everyone is active (lots of holidays happening out there) so this is
not getting as much testing as it should; however, what I am ready to do
is release 30th/31st and push to CPAN and then be ready to do a quick
1.2.1 release if necessary.

Please - 5.8 Perl people - give it a whirl...

<birney@ebi.ac.uk>.