[Bioperl-l] Ace failure

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 08:59:31 -0500

Actually I brought it down because people were using AcePerl to mirror the
entire C. elegans database rather than simply (and more quickly) FTPing the
database source files.  I'd forgotten that Ace was part of the BioPerl
bundle, though, so I should hurry up and get a new ace test server set up
outside the firewall.

Lincoln

--
Lincoln Stein