[Bioperl-l] RE: FTLocationFactory causes lots of test failures?

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:09:48 -0700

Sounds weird, and maybe the difference of warnings between your different installations is due to perl version differences.

There was, however, a minor bug in that a substitution was not disabled if the variable is undef (which may legally happen for the variable in question). I fixed this. Let me know if after a cvs update the warning messages disappear.

	-hilmar