[Bioperl-l] swissprot under mysql

David Guzman david_aaron@softhome.net
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:19:03 -0400

The error was solved, it seemed it dealed more with MySQL than bioperl
itself, I uninstalled and reinstalled cleanly MySQL server, killing
inmediately safe_mysqld and mysqld processes, due to rpm starts these servers
inmediately after installation, then the edition of my.cnf and the change of
var/lib/mysql to other partitions were effective. I performed all types of
queries under MySQL and all works, now I have to check querying under bioperl.

                                             David

pd: thanks to chris mungall and hilmar lapp