[Bioperl-l] Tag handling on SeqFeature::Generic

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:51:20 -0700

In fact internally calling $seqfeature->gff_string() delegates to an instance of Bio::Tools::GFF to do the job. So there's really no difference between the output.

Bio::Tools::GFF is indeed badly named -- it should be in a Bio::SeqFeatureIO directory to be consistent with Bioperl's other IO module layouts.

Marco, if you want comments on how you accomplished the job in your script you should post the script, or its relevant parts.

	-hilmar