[Bioperl-l] (no subject)

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:27:31 -0400 (EDT)

The Bio::Tools::EPCR is for parsing e-pcr output.  Brian has already
responded with an example file you can use.  To run it yourself,
get the e-pcr application from:
ftp://ftp.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pub/schuler/e-PCR/

Note that there are several caveats with using e-PCR many of which I have
since forgotten.  But one is to be sure that you only use uppercase DNA
for your oligos when building the db file.

-jason