[Bioperl-l] release numbers

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:23:21 -0400 (EDT)

What do you want the tag name to be?

1.1 is an unstable release and as such bioperl-db is probably not a stable
release - for biosql are we tagging off the capetown branch or the head?

Elia - I'll put a sql dir in the pipeline directory for the release code.

Additionally if we create a shared tag, we can do some CVS magic so that
people can checkout all the cvs modules under a single name, (try cvs
checkout bioperl right now).

-jason