[Bioperl-l] ABI file parsing

Malay boolda@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 04:40:28 -0700 (PDT)

I could not wait and I am not sure whether my effort
was in vain(read reinventing the wheel) or not but I
have written ABI.pm which can parse an ABI file. It
can give the sequence and raw traces.

By the way, the module was written for my BioSVG set
of modules and BioSVG now can generate chromatograms
in SVG format. "BioSVG::ABI" uses ABI.pm to extract
the ABI traces to draw the cromatograms.

Both these modules will be available from CPAN.

Regards,

Malay