[Bioperl-l] Unigene proposal and basic implementation

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:02:10 -0400

Personally I don't mind creating two new top level directories for each new
class, but whatever the convention is, it should be consistent across the
entire project.

Here's another style to discuss:

	Bio::Seq
		::IO
		::IO/Interface.pm
		::IO/embl.pm
		::Interface.pm
	Bio::Seq::RichSeq.pm

That is, instead of having a Bio::SeqI and a Bio::SeqIO, we have a
Bio::Seq::Interface and a Bio::Seq::IO::Interface

Yes, this will break everything, but we can create faux packages to smooth
over the differences.

Lincoln