[Bioperl-l] RE: Boulder

Baumohl, Jason JBaumohl@zyomyx.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:51:43 -0700

Hi All,
Is anyone else having issues again in accessing the genbank records with Boulder I/O, GenBank.pm?  The latest version was working fine from Febuary/4 until recently, but now it is not.
Thanks,
Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Lincoln Stein [mailto:lstein@cshl.org]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 3:16 PM
To: michael.peterson@syngenta.com; lstein@cshl.org; Baumohl, Jason
Cc: bioperl-l@bioperl.org
Subject: Boulder

I've just released version 1.27 of Boulder, which robustifies NCBI blast
parsing (and eliminates some warnings) and restores full functionality for
NCBI Entrez fetching.  You'll find it on CPAN, or at
stein.cshl.org/software/boulder/

I don't feel like supporting Boulder for much longer, so I encourage people
to migrate to the equivalent Bioperl tools!

Lincoln

lstein@cshl.org			                  Cold Spring Harbor, NY