[Bioperl-l] Re: Bioperl-l digest, Vol 1 #683 - 7 msgs

ThePseudoHash@aol.com ThePseudoHash@aol.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 16:05:03 EDT

--part1_13.9844dff.29e351ef_boundary

I'm interested in attempting to build a set of tools to get a gui interface
up and running.  Most of my GUI experience has been Perl/Tk development and
automation. If there are any concerns/questions/comments/ideas about
undertaking such a project, I'd like to hear them.

Bret

--part1_13.9844dff.29e351ef_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I'm interested in attempting to build a set of tools to get a gui interface up and running. &nbsp;Most of my GUI experience has been Perl/Tk development and automation. If there are any concerns/questions/comments/ideas about undertaking such a project, I'd like to hear them.
<BR>
<BR>Bret
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>