[Bioperl-l] Modules for Lucy and helixturnhelix

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:30:30 +0100

Andrew,

If you have interest of putting your code into bioperl yourself, you
can get a CVS account simply by asking. Otherwise, yes please, put
your code with example files, and if possible, with tests, somewhere
and I am sure someone will put them into bioperl CVS.

	-Heikki