[Bioperl-l] protein identification program for proteomics

Leonardo Marino-Ramirez marino@tofu.tamu.edu
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 07:03:56 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Tsvika,

We have started an effort to develop an algorithm to identify proteins
from tryptic fragments.

The whole thing was written in PERL. However, it needs a lot more work.
You can test drive it with monoisotopic masses from E. coli proteins
(that is the only db available).

<http://tofu.tamu.edu/Pise/5.a/scorepeptides-simple.html>

Regards, Leonardo