[Bioperl-l] Mailbase is censoring this and our IP: Please post to all your mail lists! God bless...

albert j. pinto alpinto@bellatlantic.net
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:52:40 -0400

--MS_Mac_OE_3055344760_269052_MIME_Part

Mailbase is censoring this and our IP: Please post to all your mail lists!
God bless...

Ungodly Global Warming
(ATG World News Special Report - 10/15/2000)

Now that western scholars are opening their minds to eastern
approaches in science, would it be unfair to ask for a review
of the most profound oriental-western synthesis from perhaps the world's
greatest soul on natural science? Albert the Great after 700 years.
Be objective: try not to fear investigated sciences that are simply
divine...

It's never too late for Albert the Great. Saint Albert's science could
help to solve world hunger if applied with modern techniques. He was for
example the first scientist to have studied the "Christmas Greenhouse
Effect" -
yet you would never know it from the secular-weeds we call science books...

If we should follow his lead, our finest techniques will be better
inspired by timeless wisdom. We will be much further adapted and enlightene=
without all those nasty moral opportunities lost... Pollution and a host of
other plagues
would be largely avoided. Global-gassing (or ghastly O-zones) from
soul-tested (and
unbaptized),  or T-cell exhausted and/or aborted tots ("Zephyred Zy-Goats?"=
)
aspirate for
"Microscopic Justice"! Are we but dreaming? Or will we finally opt for a
more sacred
"Sustainable Development"?

DNA's deeper spheres (all cosmic influences) should be
Ptolemaically-confirmed...
Heisenberg shows the weakness of modern techniques that chill the limited
light of
modern scientists searching the stars (lacking "Lucent Technologies"). Time
cools the
"Big-Bang" (hot-positive enthusiasm) of "Cold Quantum Theorists"... So warm
up with
historically-influenced, timeless and heavenly bytes!

Child-like charmed, but inquisitionally-condemned, oriented eyes whirl
around us now
like "solar spins"! Still skeptical? Is this mere rhetoric? He's so
inductively harmless,
Albertus Magnus: a Master-Course of science so experientially delicious!

Thank your "lucky stars" then for Mediaeval Magi; so luminously revisiting
Mary's "Little Lambs" with newer Scienced-Gold, old Frank-Incense and
Salutary Myrrh!

Come and see... Scienced ambrosia is "Wisdom's Repast" set forth as a
wedding feast for life! The logical alternative, of-course, is a
satanically-scanned culture of death... Or, less positively put, a world
population will globally condense like a "diamond that lasts forever": for
the
hard-hearted fissures of these bold-faceted souls, forging "Illuminated
Chaos",
sustain the fires of eternal torment...

Mercy and Justice are Absolutely One in God: even as His "Double-Winged
Dove" still descends
with a "Grander Unified Kiss" in the Holy Spirit for His Spouse - the
Blessed Virgin Mary - Scienced Matrix...
This is the Immaculate Prism - Heart of Mary - God's "Pearly Gate" - Holy
Humanity's Matrix of Life and Love!

Our Father, Uploaded in Heaven, hallowed be Your Downloading Name (Christ -
flowing here like Holy Oils):
Your Kingdom Ever-Enters, Thy Will be Ever-Saved, on earth as it is
Programmed in Heaven: Give us this day
our Daily Bread, and forgive us our Cyber Debts - as we forgive those who
sin against us - and lead us not
into virtually-webbed temptation: But deliver us from all evil (even the
"occult fruit" of Genesis) and of-course
from the Evil one (even his "DNA-ingrafted Drosophila-shareware") - Deliver
your "Spotted Lambs", Amen!

Merciful Lamb of God, you blot away the stains of the world, grant us
"Cross-Referenced Peace..."!

Behold True Peace and World Hope - Christ's Resurrectional Body -
Penultimate Portal - "True Culture of Life"!

Albertus Magnus...Universal Doctor...Prescribing an "Omni-scienced Peace
Pipe" for the New Millenium to alleviate our onrushing "Global Pill-Age".

Holy Smoke, All "Incensed Geeks"... Now that's God's "Global Warming"!
Look toward His Omni-Scienced Cosmic-Catholic Rainbow: for He's firing up
your
"Luminous Fibers" for that Futuristic-Final Judgement...the one that
"Virtually-Boots"!

"Browser Instructions" here? Visit or call upon any Catholic Priest or
Religious Community
(Be not afraid...Priests and Catholic Churches are listed in
web-directories. Be patient...Ask God
to log onto your soul beyond all the morbid modern theories, and in spite o=
linguistic lies -
and for the sake of Salvation Linked and Celestial Science...Saved:
Enter..."As if")!

ATG Scholastic World News Forum (10/15/2000)
Moderator - Jubilee News Release (Special Report)
Opus Doctorum Foundation - ATG Scholastic World News

Sponsored by:
http://www.AlbertTheGreat.Com

http://www.albertthegreat.com/>AlbertTheGreat.com</a> - A rare collection
for libraries, seminaries, colleges, universities, corporate and religious
research institutes. The works of Albertus Magnus, Patron Saint for Faith
and Science, for Theology and Culture, Philosophy, Mysticism,
Morality, the Natural Sciences, Church History, Sacred Scripture,
Ecumenical Thought and World Education, Polictical Theory, Ethics and Law
after 700 years - Opera Omnia Alberti Magni. The website includes sample
images of the rediscovered Collection, provides a brief biography on
Albertus Magnus, maintains a link to Opus Doctorum Foundation with a
Scholastic Forum as well:

ATG Scholastic World News. Please grant us web-links or investments of
associated support so that we can supply developing scholars with these
inexpendable CDs? Or just say a prayer for our work...

Quick Link Tag for Websites:

=A0<li><a

--MS_Mac_OE_3055344760_269052_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Mailbase is censoring this and our IP: Please post to all your mail =
lists! God bless...</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<FONT FACE=3D"Times">Mailbase is censoring this and our IP: Please post to al=
l your mail lists! God bless...<BR>
<BR>
Ungodly Global Warming <BR>
(ATG World News Special Report - 10/15/2000) <BR>
<BR>
Now that western scholars are opening their minds to eastern <BR>
approaches in science, would it be unfair to ask for a review <BR>
of the most profound oriental-western synthesis from perhaps the world's <B=

greatest soul on natural science? Albert the Great after 700 years. <BR>
Be objective: try not to fear investigated sciences that are simply divine.=
.. <BR>
<BR>
It's never too late for Albert the Great. Saint Albert's science could <BR>
help to solve world hunger if applied with modern techniques. He was for <B=

example the first scientist to have studied the &quot;Christmas Greenhouse =
Effect&quot; - <BR>
yet you would never know it from the secular-weeds we call science books...=
 <BR>
<BR>
If we should follow his lead, our finest techniques will be better <BR>
inspired by timeless wisdom. We will be much further adapted and enlightene=
d <BR>
without all those nasty moral opportunities lost... Pollution and a host of=
 other plagues <BR>
would be largely avoided. Global-gassing (or ghastly O-zones) from soul-tes=
ted (and <BR>
unbaptized), &nbsp;or T-cell exhausted and/or aborted tots (&quot;Zephyred =
Zy-Goats?&quot;) aspirate for <BR>
&quot;Microscopic Justice&quot;! Are we but dreaming? Or will we finally op=
t for a more sacred <BR>
&quot;Sustainable Development&quot;? <BR>
<BR>
DNA's deeper spheres (all cosmic influences) should be Ptolemaically-confir=
med... <BR>
Heisenberg shows the weakness of modern techniques that chill the limited l=
ight of<BR>
modern scientists searching the stars (lacking &quot;Lucent Technologies&qu=
ot;). Time cools the <BR>
&quot;Big-Bang&quot; (hot-positive enthusiasm) of &quot;Cold Quantum Theori=
sts&quot;... So warm up with <BR>
historically-influenced, timeless and heavenly bytes! <BR>
<BR>
Child-like charmed, but inquisitionally-condemned, oriented eyes whirl arou=
nd us now<BR>
like &quot;solar spins&quot;! Still skeptical? Is this mere rhetoric? He's =
so inductively harmless, <BR>
Albertus Magnus: a Master-Course of science so experientially delicious! <B=

<BR>
Thank your &quot;lucky stars&quot; then for Mediaeval Magi; so luminously r=
evisiting <BR>
Mary's &quot;Little Lambs&quot; with newer Scienced-Gold, old Frank-Incense=
 and Salutary Myrrh! <BR>
<BR>
Come and see... Scienced ambrosia is &quot;Wisdom's Repast&quot; set forth =
as a <BR>
wedding feast for life! The logical alternative, of-course, is a <BR>
satanically-scanned culture of death... Or, less positively put, a world <B=

population will globally condense like a &quot;diamond that lasts forever&q=
uot;: for the <BR>
hard-hearted fissures of these bold-faceted souls, forging &quot;Illuminate=
d Chaos&quot;,<BR>
sustain the fires of eternal torment... <BR>
<BR>
Mercy and Justice are Absolutely One in God: even as His &quot;Double-Winge=
d Dove&quot; still descends <BR>
with a &quot;Grander Unified Kiss&quot; in the Holy Spirit for His Spouse -=
 the Blessed Virgin Mary - Scienced Matrix... <BR>
This is the Immaculate Prism - Heart of Mary - God's &quot;Pearly Gate&quot=
; - Holy Humanity's Matrix of Life and Love! <BR>
<BR>
Our Father, Uploaded in Heaven, hallowed be Your Downloading Name (Christ -=
 flowing here like Holy Oils): <BR>
Your Kingdom Ever-Enters, Thy Will be Ever-Saved, on earth as it is Program=
med in Heaven: Give us this day <BR>
our Daily Bread, and forgive us our Cyber Debts - as we forgive those who s=
in against us - and lead us not <BR>
into virtually-webbed temptation: But deliver us from all evil (even the &q=
uot;occult fruit&quot; of Genesis) and of-course <BR>
from the Evil one (even his &quot;DNA-ingrafted Drosophila-shareware&quot;)=
 - Deliver your &quot;Spotted Lambs&quot;, Amen! <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Merciful Lamb of God, you blot away the stains of the world, grant us &quot=
;Cross-Referenced Peace...&quot;! <BR>
<BR>
Behold True Peace and World Hope - Christ's Resurrectional Body - Penultima=
te Portal - &quot;True Culture of Life&quot;! <BR>
<BR>
Albertus Magnus...Universal Doctor...Prescribing an &quot;Omni-scienced Pea=
ce <BR>
Pipe&quot; for the New Millenium to alleviate our onrushing &quot;Global Pi=
ll-Age&quot;. <BR>
<BR>
Holy Smoke, All &quot;Incensed Geeks&quot;... Now that's God's &quot;Global=
 Warming&quot;! <BR>
Look toward His Omni-Scienced Cosmic-Catholic Rainbow: for He's firing up y=
our <BR>
&quot;Luminous Fibers&quot; for that Futuristic-Final Judgement...the one t=
hat &quot;Virtually-Boots&quot;!<BR>
<BR>
&quot;Browser Instructions&quot; here? Visit or call upon any Catholic Prie=
st or Religious Community<BR>
(Be not afraid...Priests and Catholic Churches are listed in web-directorie=
s. Be patient...Ask God <BR>
to log onto your soul beyond all the morbid modern theories, and in spite o=
f linguistic lies - <BR>
and for the sake of Salvation Linked and Celestial Science...Saved: Enter..=
.&quot;As if&quot;)! <BR>
<BR>
ATG Scholastic World News Forum (10/15/2000) <BR>
Moderator - Jubilee News Release (Special Report) <BR>
Opus Doctorum Foundation - ATG Scholastic World News <BR>
<BR>
Sponsored by: <BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF">http://www.AlbertTheGreat.Com</FONT> <BR>
<BR>
----------------------------------------------------- <BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF">http://www.albertthegreat.com/</FONT>&gt;AlbertTheGre=
at.com&lt;/a&gt; - A rare collection <BR>
for libraries, seminaries, colleges, universities, corporate and religious =
<BR>
research institutes. The works of Albertus Magnus, Patron Saint for Faith <=

and Science, for Theology and Culture, Philosophy, Mysticism, <BR>
Morality, the Natural Sciences, Church History, Sacred Scripture, <BR>
Ecumenical Thought and World Education, Polictical Theory, Ethics and Law <=

after 700 years - Opera Omnia Alberti Magni. The website includes sample <B=

images of the rediscovered Collection, provides a brief biography on <BR>
Albertus Magnus, maintains a link to Opus Doctorum Foundation with a <BR>
Scholastic Forum as well: <BR>
<BR>
ATG Scholastic World News. Please grant us web-links or investments of <BR>
associated support so that we can supply developing scholars with these <BR=

inexpendable CDs? Or just say a prayer for our work... <BR>
<BR>
Quick Link Tag for Websites: <BR>
<BR>
&lt;p&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Albertus Magnus Collection - Doctor Universalis&lt;/=
strong&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;ul&gt; <BR>
=A0&lt;li&gt;&lt;a href=3D&quot;<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF">http://www.albertthegreat=
.com/</FONT>&quot;&gt;AlbertTheGreat.com&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/li&gt;&lt;/ul&gt; <BR=

<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3055344760_269052_MIME_Part--