[Bioperl-l] getting the Sbjct database from a hit

Catherine Letondal letondal@pasteur.fr
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 15:22:43 +0200 (MET DST)

> I'd consider this a bug (BTW is '/' instead of the original '|' a typo of
> yours? Otherwise it's a bug, too). Could you please submit your response
> (for detailing the problem) along with the Blast report or the sequence
> (if it's plain NCBI Blast output against one of their databanks, and if
> so, please indicate which) to bioperl-bugs@bio.perl.org.

Report is here (the database is the nr protein db from NCBI):
http://bioweb.pasteur.fr/seqanal/tmp/blast2/20597971010913/blast2.txt
Query is here:
http://bioweb.pasteur.fr/seqanal/tmp/blast2/20597971010913/query.data

We run bioperl version 0.6.1 (just installed - everything indeed
worked before...).

Thanks!