[Bioperl-l] Cruft left over in bioperl-0.6.2pre3

Peter van Heusden pvh@egenetics.com
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:45:48 +0200 (SAST)

Hi Ewan, all

While trying out bioperl 0.6.3pre3 on my system, and trying to update my
FreeBSD port, I discovered that embl.pm.new and embl.pm.orig are in the
Bio/SeqIO/ directory (they're not in the CVS though, so I assume they are
left-over from an edit) and need to be removed.

Also,

t/sim4.for.for
t/sim4.for.rev
t/sim4.rev

should be removed - I'm not certain how to do this? Will cvs remove know
which revision to remove them for?

Otherwise, tests pass. I'm going to read throug a large file of EMBL
entries overnight to see how many bugs I can pick up that way. :)

Peter
Peter van Heusden				pvh@egenetics.com
Electric Genetics