Bioperl: OiB'99 and OMG LSR room sharing

Andrew Dalke dalke@bioreason.com
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 01:36:16 -0600

The Objects in Bioinformatics '99 information has (finally) come
out:

http://cbcg.lbl.gov/OiB99/

It will be Aug. 19-21 in San Jose, CA at the Double Tree
Hotel.  The room rates are $159/night for single or double
occupancy, so I was wondering if anyone here was going to
attend and also wanted to split a room.  I'm checking in on
the evening of the 18th.

I'm a pretty reasonable roommate (I think -- you can verify
with Steve Brenner :), so long as you don't smoke.

Directly after that conference is the OMB LSR (the people interested
in CORBA standards for "life sciences")

   http://www.omg.org/homepages/lsr/agendas/san_jose.html

It takes place at the same hotel on the 22nd (my birthday!) to
the 26th.  Current plans have me checking out on the morning of
the 26th.

  So if anyone here is also going to the LSR meeting, I would
like to split a room then.  Best would be if it was the same
person.

  As it turns out, OiB got a better deal for the rooms, since the
OMG rates are $169/night single and $179/night double, so I'll
just get the room straight through.

						Andrew
Project URL: http://bio.perl.org/