[BioLib-dev] installation - perl.h

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Sun Apr 26 01:24:18 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 10:58:54PM -0700, Joel Martin wrote:
> FIND_PATH(PERL_INCLUDE_PATH NAMES perl.h  ${PERL_POSSIBLE_INCLUDE_PATHS}
> should have worked but would return perl.h in the /usr/lib/perl/5.8.8/CORE spot that debians
> default perl is at.

I think it uses the default Perl binary, rather than yours. Do you
mind sending me a dump of cmake's full output?

You can override Perl's executable on the CMake command line. Something
like:

  cmake -DSTADEN_LIB:BOOLEAN=TRUE -DPERL_EXECUTABLE:STRING='/mypath/bin/perl' .

Try that too, and send me output.

Pj.