[Biojava-l] Regarding in issue on the openchart not found in biojava 6.0.4

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 05:09:06 EST 2022

Hi Nadeem.

Some maven repositories have changed, so some old libraries are moved.
You can add a new repository to gradle compilation. According to this
search:
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/openchart/openchart/1.4.2
you can find this library in mvnrepository.com, so add it to your gradle
config:

// https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/openchart/openchart
implementation group: 'openchart', name: 'openchart', version: '1.4.2'

Hope it helps!

Fran

El lun, 24 ene 2022 a las 4:57, Nadeem Shakya (<
nadeem.shakya at aspenbiosciences.com>) escribió:

> Hi Jose,
>
> Thank you for the quick response.
>
> We tried the *--refresh-dependencies *option telling Gradle to ignore all
> cached entries for resolved modules and artifacts. This is what we did:
>
> *./gradlew build --refresh-dependencies*
>

> However, we're still getting the error:
>
> > Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':runtimeClasspath'.
>    > Could not find openchart:openchart:1.4.2.
>      Searched in the following locations:
>        -
> https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/openchart/openchart/1.4.2/openchart-1.4.2.pom
>        -
> https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/openchart/openchart/1.4.2/openchart-1.4.2.jar
>      Required by:
>          project : > org.biojava:biojava-aa-prop:6.0.4 >
> org.biojava:biojava-structure:6.0.4 > org.biojava:biojava-alignment:6.0.4 >
> org.biojava.thirdparty:forester:1.039
>
> Could you please let us know if we could do anything else to resolve this
> issue?
>
> Thank you.
> Best Regards,
> --