[Biojava-l] Regarding in issue on the openchart not found in biojava 6.0.4

Nadeem Shakya nadeem.shakya at aspenbiosciences.com
Mon Jan 24 06:26:32 EST 2022

Hi Francisco,

Thank you for the suggestion.

We'd tried that as well. We'd added *openchart* dependency to our gradle
config. This is what we did:

    // https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/openchart/openchart
    implementation group: 'openchart', name: 'openchart', version: '1.4.2'

    compile group: 'org.biojava', name: 'biojava-core', version: '6.0.4'
    compile group: 'org.biojava', name: 'biojava-aa-prop', version: '6.0.4'
    compile group: 'org.biojava', name: 'alignment', version: '1.9.5'

However, it still gives out the error. We're guessing this is because
*openchart* is not in *Central** Repository*, but is in *JBoss 3rd-party
Repository.*

Having said that, we would really appreciate it if you could tell us if
there are other ways we can fix this issue.

Thank you.
Warm regards,
--

*Nadeem Shakya*