[Biojava-l] Regarding in issue on the openchart not found in biojava 6.0.4

Nadeem Shakya nadeem.shakya at aspenbiosciences.com
Sun Jan 23 22:56:47 EST 2022

Hi Jose,

Thank you for the quick response.

We tried the *--refresh-dependencies *option telling Gradle to ignore all
cached entries for resolved modules and artifacts. This is what we did:

*./gradlew build --refresh-dependencies*

However, we're still getting the error:

> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':runtimeClasspath'.
   > Could not find openchart:openchart:1.4.2.
     Searched in the following locations:
       -
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/openchart/openchart/1.4.2/openchart-1.4.2.pom
       -
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/openchart/openchart/1.4.2/openchart-1.4.2.jar
     Required by:
         project : > org.biojava:biojava-aa-prop:6.0.4 >
org.biojava:biojava-structure:6.0.4 > org.biojava:biojava-alignment:6.0.4 >
org.biojava.thirdparty:forester:1.039

Could you please let us know if we could do anything else to resolve this
issue?

Thank you.
Best Regards,
--