[Biojava-l] Wiki login using Google Account

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Thu Jul 16 06:33:52 UTC 2015

- Not everything from the cookbook is part of the tutorial, yet. If you
want to make a contribution, that would be more than welcome!
- Combining cookbook and tutorial would be great, however the tutorial
often adds a bit more text, to provide more explanations.
- We are definitely open to pull requests.