[Biojava-l] Wiki login using Google Account

Jan Stourac xstourac at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 06:23:00 UTC 2015

Dear Andreas,

thank you for your response and proposed workaround. If I will need it
more often, I will consider creating the yahoo account and use that.

- Broken links:
Links to API documentation here:
http://biojava.org/wiki/BioJava:CookBook:PDB:seqres
In source code example, there are already "nbio" packages used, but
links in text are still pointing to "bio" (and thus are not accessible).

Thank you for sending me link to the tutorial. Is everything from wiki
(CookBook) moved somewhere to this tutorial? Or should I still combine both?
And is this tutorial also opened for "pull requests"?

Jan