[Biojava-l] Question about NiedlemanWunsch class

Jose Manuel Duarte jose.duarte at psi.ch
Wed Nov 5 11:10:13 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander

Maybe it would be helpful if you can post your code and also even the
sequences you are looking at, just copy/paste them into the email text.
Then it would be possible to have a look and see whether it is a bug or
a feature...

By the way, what version of Biojava are you using? is it 3.1? or are you
directly getting the latest snapshots from github?

Cheers

Jose