[Biojava-l] Parser for MrBayes output

Jose Manuel Duarte jose.duarte at psi.ch
Wed Nov 5 11:36:19 UTC 2014

Hi Pola

Welcome and great that you want to plunge in! I don't know much about
MrBayes myself, but the idea was to include a parser in the
biojava3-phylo module. The module uses forester
(https://code.google.com/p/forester/wiki/forester) as the underlying
library to deal with phylogeny data. So the idea would be to parse the
output into a forester data structure (most likely into
org.forester.phylogeny.Phylogeny).

Anyway hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge about this might be
able to add something.

Cheers

Jose