[Biojava-l] google summer of code project ideas

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Thu Mar 21 16:03:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

The application deadline for organisations for this year's Google summer of
code is coming up. So far we have four project proposals for BioJava, which
is pretty good. All of them would be great contributions!

http://biojava.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code

If anybody has additional suggestions or ideas, let's finalize this page by
tomorrow, so Pjotr Prins, our GSoC admin for this year, can submit our
application on time. (ultimate application deadline for organisations is
the 29th)

Thanks,

Andreas