[Biojava-l] Isoelectric point and molecular weight calculations with BioJava

udana chathuranga uchathuranga at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 08:17:26 UTC 2011

hi Peter,

First of all congratulation to OBF for selecting as a mentoring organization
in gsoc 2011.I was little busy last few days because my final year semester
one exam and that's why I couldn't reply to your mail.

Thanks for the guide in your reply.I have already study about Bio Java 3 API
and looked into the tools in the web site you send.

I 'd like to know what kind of things I should put in my proposal to make it
a good proposal apart from the fact in the topic *When you apply  *section
in the web site http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code.Any hints
about that?

Thanks
Regards