[Biojava-l] Isoelectric point and molecular weight calculations with BioJava

Peter Troshin p.v.troshin at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Mar 8 14:01:01 UTC 2011

Hi Udana,

I'd suggest looking at the BioJava 1.8 code for isoelectric point and
molecular weight calculations for peptides, as this is something you
would need to port to BioJava3. Study BioJava 3 API, in particular
examine the data structures for representing peptides. For more ideas
look at http://www.expasy.org/tools/ web site.

Hope that helps.

Good luck with your application!
Regards,