[Biojava-l] feature request - full query description from blast result

Hedwig Kurka kurka at mikro.biologie.tu-muenchen.de
Tue Oct 19 11:25:31 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I just read in a blast file and I want to get the full query description.
For example, when I have that query:
Query= ||/locus_tag= CD0002 ||/gene=dnaN ||/product= DNA polymerase
III subunit beta ||/protein_id= YP_001086465.1 ||/transl_table=11
||/db_xref=||/organism=Clostridium difficile 630 |feature_id=2
         (1208 letters)

I get as query-information locus_tag= CD0002
The rest is truncated.

In the biojava-mailinglist I found the same question
http://www.mail-archive.com/biojava-l@lists.open-bio.org/msg01022.html

And Mark suggested to make a request for improvement, but as I see it,
nothing happened. So I would like to ask, if you can change it. Or is it
changed and I don't see it.

Thanks,
Hedwig