[Biojava-l] fjoin algorithm implementation in Java (submission to BioJava)

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Wed Mar 25 04:03:31 UTC 2009

Hi -

If you wish to contribute the code you could give it to someone with a
development account (Andreas Prilc might be the best option).
Alternatively if you think you will be regularly contributing you could
apply for a development account.

Because fjoin works on features and locations and as BioJava already has a
detailed location model it would be good if your code makes use of the
BioJava location/ feature API (at least in the public interface).

- Mark

http://www.liebertonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1089/cmb.2006.13.1457) as