[Biojava-l] Retrieving AUTHOR information from PDB file

Andrew Clegg andrew at nervechannel.com
Wed Jul 8 18:38:53 UTC 2009

Hopefully this isn't a FAQ but I couldn't find it via Google.

I'm parsing PDB files with PDBFileReader. I want to extract the AUTHOR
line(s) but I can't find a way to do this.

You can get the corresponding JRNL field with
Structure#getJournalArticle() but the authors of this aren't
necessarily the same as the authors of the structure itself.

Any ideas? I'm probably just being shortsighted and overlooking something...

Thanks!

Andrew.

--
:: http://biotext.org.uk/ ::