[Biojava-l] [Off the Topic] Homology prediction of large number of sequences!

Ashika Umanga Umagiliya aumanga at biggjapan.com
Thu Feb 5 05:57:37 UTC 2009

Greetings all,

I have about 60,000  sequences and want to predict the 3D structure
(Homology modelling) for all the structures.I decided to use Modeller
first , and seems that would take months to predict all those structures.
Is there any HighPerformance prediction server which I have use for
this? Not submitting data through webbased interface , I want to
automate the process , cuz 60K is alot of data!

Thanks in advance,
umanga