[Biojava-l] [Off the Topic] Homology prediction of large number of sequences!

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:51:39 UTC 2009

I don't know about high performance but the problem is very parallel
so if you can get your hands on a cluster you can run one sequence on
each processor.

Maybe there is a cloud compute facility you could use if a cluster is
not available.

You might also want to try a pilot experiment first. There is bound to
be some redundancy in some of those proteins which will give nearly
identical models.

- Mark