[Biojava-l] how to get properties of a Feature from a GenBank file

Richard Holland holland at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 11:47:38 UTC 2008

I was more worried about breaking concepts than breaking code.

For instance, the concept of a SymbolList can be almost completely
replaced by the use of a standard genericised colleciton, e.g.
List<DNASymbol> or List<RNASymbol> .

Likewise, the concept of a SequenceIterator is really just an
Iterator<Sequence> (or maybe Iterator<? extends Sequence> ? ).

cheers,
Richard