[Biojava-l] Error while reading byte data for creating a Trace.

abhi232 at cc.gatech.edu abhi232 at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 5 17:59:15 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I am having a byte array which is having the data from an .ab1 file.The
biojava library provides a class called as ABITrace which takes as input
either a byte[] array , a file or a url.If i use the later parameters (the
file or the url )the program works but if I pass the byte array to the
constructor I get java.lang.arrayIndexOutOfBound.Exception.Is there a
problem with the ABITrace class or how can I bypass this particular error.
I am printing the length of the byte array and it comes to 144930...Can
that cause a problem in my code?

Thanks in advance.
Abhinav