[Biojava-l] construction of profile HMM from Multiple sequence alignment

Aulia Rahma Amin aulia at students.itb.ac.id
Mon Aug 20 07:23:22 UTC 2007

Hello,

I cannot find a method in biojava to construct a profile HMM correctly
from a multiple sequence alignment. So I construct a method to do it using
my self made heuristic. I dont know if my heuristics is correct enough
because I haven't read "Biological sequence analysis" book yet.

--
Aulia Rahma Amin
Informatics