[Biojava-l] Apache License vs. (L)GPL

Martin Szugat Martin.Szugat at GMX.net
Fri Sep 23 12:31:31 EDT 2005

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your reply! I think the point is that is allowed to include the
Apache libraries in a GPL licensed project but not in the other direction.
But I'm not sure :( Nevertheless it helps me in my decision when other
people like you share the same opinion. So thanks again for your detailed
answer!

Best regards

Martin