[Biojava-l] (no subject)

mark.schreiber at novartis.com mark.schreiber at novartis.com
Wed Apr 13 23:28:44 EDT 2005

Hi Christoph,

Not sure I understand the question. Presumably any programer developing
with BioJava would be able to use the interface to allow STRAP compatable
sevrves to be used direct from their biojava program?

Could you possibly provide a simple example of how it might work that we
could put on the "Biojava in Anger" page. I often find that providing such
and example greatly increases the uptake of new (and old) features in
biojava.

- Mark

"Dr. Christoph Gille" <christoph.gille at charite.de>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org