[Biojava-l] Website updates

Thomas Down td2 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed May 5 05:38:26 EDT 2004

Hi...

After four years of only minor changes to the main biojava.org website,
we've finally decided to make a break.  The first stage of the website
improvements is now complete: there's a totally new style for all the
main pages, based on the biopython.org stylesheet, and I've fixed some
of the more out-of-date parts of the text.

There are more changes due in the next few weeks -- for instance, it
would be good to add a page with some high-level information about the
BioJava design.  All suggestions are welcome (especially if accompanied
by some text :-).

Note: you might have to click "refresh" in your browser to see the
new-style pages.