[Biojava-l] Website updates

Thomas Down td2 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed May 5 05:53:31 EDT 2004

Just a couple of extra points...

The "participants" page is currently looking rather sparse -- anyone
who's contributed to biojava (major features / documentation / patches
/ complaints / whatever) is welcome to a slot here -- just send me a
short bio and I'll add it to the page.

I'd also like to add some kind of "BioJava application directory", but
this is only really worthwhile if there's a significant number of
entries.  If you've written something with Biojava and want to tell the
world about it, please sent me a link.

Thanks!

      Thomas.