[Biojava-l] EMBLFileFormer changes

Lorna Morris lmorris at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Nov 24 10:32:47 EST 2003

Hello

I'm using biojava to parse an EMBL Flat file, modify it, and dump it out
to file at the end. However when I used SeqIOTools.writeEmbl the file
created, did not have correctly ordered and nested RN, RP, RX, RA, RT
and RL lines. These lines should occur in repeated sets, one set for
each reference in the flat file. I've modified some of the biojava
classes and added 2 new classes to correct this. Everthing works fine
now. I've put the modified classes and new classes here:

www.ebi.ac.uk/~lmorris/bioJavaFiles

Files modfied:

EmblLikeFormat
EmblFileFormer
SeqIOEventEmitter
GenEmblPropertyComparator

Files added:

ReferenceAnnotation.java
EmblReferenceComparator.java

If you need any more details on the changes I've made let me know. Thanks,

Lorna