[Biojava-l] EmblFileFormer

Schreiber, Mark mark.schreiber at agresearch.co.nz
Mon Nov 24 16:01:54 EST 2003

Hi Lorna,

This is really good. Writing files correctly has been a weak point in biojava. I have committed your changes to the 1.3.1 branch and I will put them on the biojava-live branch shortly.

If there are any volunteers the writing of GenPept and SwissProt files also sucks badly. International fame and adoration await the person who fixes them :)

- mark

sender immediately.